- I feel I will wake up tomorrow morning not alive.
2. I feel I really don’t like holidays.
3. I feel my body and mind are separated and they live on different continents.
4. I feel spring is sometimes colder than winter.
5. I feel I am happier being alone.
6. I feel I am not capable of loving someone unconditionally.
7. I feel my dog is my child.
8. I feel people should admire my good body.
9. I feel I worry too much about whether I will have Alzheimer’s disease.
10. I feel sometimes no one understands me.
11. I feel I like to talk about myself too much.
12. I feel I need to learn to talk about myself less.
13. I feel I cannot stop talking about myself.
14. I feel talking is useless. I rather want to write down.
15. I feel I am an underdog and I want to support underdogs.
16. I feel I will never be able to finish writing a book, even though I have so many great ideas.
17. I feel love is like a Christmas tree I see in January.
18. I feel ashamed of my low voice and I cannot speak in coherent sentences.
19. I feel two squirrels live in my house and they make babies every day at the attic.
20. I feel I will fall from the stairs at any time.
21. I feel money is the most reliable thing in life.
22. I feel lucky I don’t have to marry someone for a green card, money, or sperms.
23. I feel I look much younger than I am, although I know what I look like.
24. I feel I never can remember the names of plants.
25. I feel I want to eat breakfast all day.
26. I feel I don’t know how I slept with many men whose names I don’t remember.
27. I feel I cannot stand bullies.
28. I feel most people are lazy or dishonest.
29. I feel I complain too much all the time.
30. I feel I have accomplished none and I will just extinct quietly from Earth.
31. I feel I have more sex in my dream than in real life.
32. I feel children are ungrateful in general.
33. I feel sex is overrated, marriage is overrated, and relationship is overrated.
34. I feel more than 50% of people are not qualified to become a parent.
35. I feel I can never find an interesting show to watch on TV. I wonder what people watch every evening. It is a mystery to me.
36. I feel I want to confront my mother about why she did not like me.
37. I feel sick when I think of my father who died alone – in the hospital at the cold night in the snowing winter, all alone. What was he feeling? What was he thinking? Was he wondering about me?
38. I feel I will never see my mother again, and this makes me feel sad.
39. I feel I want to stay in bed and read all day long.
40. I feel I want doing something constantly and this makes me feel very exhausted.
41. I feel Nancy Pelosi is a hypocrite.
42. I feel I will not vote for a Democratic president anytime soon.
43. I feel my house is much prettier than many places I visit. When I travel, I miss my home and the sunset I see from my living room.
44. I feel getting up before 7 AM can improve my mental health more than doing daily meditation.
45. I feel very irritated when I waste time or someone makes me waste my time.
46. I feel my green jade ring is the most beautiful thing I own in my life.
47. I feel I cannot remember anything after reading a book.
48. I feel I own too much stuff and I don’t want to acquire anything anymore for the rest of my life.
49. I feel my neighbors watch me whether I have Christmas decorations or not.
50. I feel I miss Eric’s island home in Martha’s Vineyard and I feel I want to have a breakfast at Black Dog.